Friday, July 8, 2016

Modern Beaded Lace

I honestly didn't realize I'd been away so long, but I have a good excuse: I've written a book! It's currently available for pre-order, and will most likely be released by the end of July. You can find it in the Interweave Store, on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other places as well.

It's called Modern Beaded Lace and contains 18 projects, as well as information about beaded lace and designing your own projects. It has been my obsession for the past year and a half - sometimes I felt as if I were giving birth to an elephant!

It was a huge project, but I am so happy with the results; holding my own book in my hands is an amazing feeling. It's everything I hoped it would be; you see, I have wanted to write a book since I was a very little girl. I can remember finding out that real people wrote books (I had thought they appeared magically) and from that moment, I wanted to be a writer. I've written a lot over the years, but this book is very special to me, because it's from my heart. I love lace and I love beads, and combining the two makes me very, very happy.

I've started a Facebook group for my readers, and if you are one of the people who have pre-ordered it, look me up on Facebook and you'll see a post about it.

There's a free bonus project in there, and all you have to do to join is post a screenshot of your preorder page (make sure you don't include any personal information!) and I will add you to the group where you can download this free bonus project, titled Romantica.

It's a little extra to get you started while you're waiting for the book to ship!

No comments: