Monday, November 5, 2007

I'm back

I took the weekend off; I needed some time to think. Life is hard right now, and I was feeling overwhelmed. So I hid for a couple of days, and made some decisions.

I am giving up the idea of selling jewelry, at least for now. It wasn't happening, and I don't have the time or the energy to do the required marketing to make it happen at this point in my life. There is just too much else that needs my time and attention. I make jewelry because I love to make it, and I write because I love to write. I wasn't really doing it for anyone but myself, anyway, and I feel such relief at admitting that! So, thank you to everyone who encouraged and supported me, but it isn't what's best for me right now.

I'm keeping what I make, or giving it to those I love.

No comments: