Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Taking pictures

In order to take pictures, I must first clear off my desk and put things away. There are times when that is no hardship; times when I'm working clean and have very few things laying about. But other times, I have been working madly, pulling out this and that and leaving it out; jumping from one thing to another, and leaving the evidence of my fits and starts to cover every imaginable surface. At times like that, it seems too much to clean it all up and take pictures; and so, the finished pieces mount up, and the task become ever larger and more ominous.

Guess what I did today?

Ummm hmmmm.

So a little later on, perhaps this afternoon, feel free to hop on over to Jewelry Tales and see what I've been up to. I've taken enough photos today to keep me telling stories for oh, at least a week or two!

No comments: