Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yay Team!

I've decided to give selling my jewelry another go; and I've joined a brand new team of very enthusiastic Etsians as a way of keeping myself on target this time. So check out it out! The Starving Artist Team has oodles and oodles of goodies, just in time for Christmas shopping.

My own shop is a bit short right now; I'm in the process of moving, and I'm not as together as I'd like to be. I must confess that I'm really not quite sure where all my jewelry is right now. It's packed. That's all I can say. But I'll be listing more as I find it, photograph it, and get it set up ready to ship.

I'll be blogging here and at the team site; check in often for all the news that's fit to print. And, if you'd like to do a bit of shopping in the meantime . . . here's a link to our team's goodies on Etsy.

No comments: