Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just keep swimming

Sometimes, when I keep going, trying to make things right, it just doesn't work. I throw good beads in after bad, and, in the end, everything has to come out anyway. It's worse, of course, when I've suspected all along that it was going to happen that way.

Other times, it works.

Happily, I'm in the second position tonight; the first three rows were iffy, but now, with the beginning of the fourth row, I think it's going to work. I'm glad I didn't pull it all out; I'm glad I kept going.

It doesn't always turn out that way, you know.

4 comments:

Karyn said...

I'm glad you kept going and can't wait to see what you are making!!

Karyn

Danagonia said...

Know exactly what you mean :-)The best pieces are sometimes the ones you didn't really know if they would work or not...

Unknown said...

Just keep swimming (love the Nemo reference) I always have faith that it will either turn out as expected or better! Glad you kept going!

Hugs

Cynthia Newcomer Daniel said...

I adore Dory - I can't tell you how many time I feel like her!! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming . . . .