Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's been an amazing week

First, of course, was seeing my project in Bead & Button. There's no way to top that, right?

Well, maybe it doesn't top it, but it comes awfully close: I passed the 1,000 sales mark in my Etsy store last night. A big thank you to all of you who have purchased my patterns; you have made me feel incredible! I never, ever thought that my work would be in the hands of so many of you; it is such an amazing feeling to think of so many different people making my designs. I really can't put it into words; it's the best feeling, ever.

And third: I remembered the name of an Elvis song that I heard about 30 years ago and fell in love with. I've been searching for it ever since, and wouldn't you know, I remembered the title a few minutes ago, googled it, and found it.

So that's where I'll leave you. If you like Elvis, go listen to my favorite song:

It was a night; what a night it was, it really was such a night . . .

No comments: