Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

I don't know what I'm going to do today; I don't have any projects lined up, demanding to be done. I have a few ideas, but they're not pitching hissy fits. Sometimes I just can't stand not getting started, but today, the weaver woman is feeling laid back. It's funny, but the seed beading is using different muscles; I can really feel it in my arms from pulling those long lengths of thread. So who says beading isn't exercise?!?!?!?

Works for me!

It is still cloudy, and the ground is all wet, so it must have rained again last night. I slept right through it; I was so tired and I really needed a good night's sleep. But unless that sun shows itself and the clouds break up, I think I'm skipping the crafts show at Lyndhurst this year. Sigh. I feel sorry for all the vendors; I'm sure I'm not the only one who let the weather rule my decision. If I were going to buy stuff, I'd probably brave it; it really is the only really high-end crafts fair around here; but I figure I can get inspiration from browsing the Internet. It isn't quite as nice as actually touching things, but it will have to do.

So. I'm at loose ends today, unless one of the ideas that is tickling me starts pulling my hair!

No comments: