Thanks, Janice, for awarding me the Brillante Weblog Premio! And now . . . ahem, is this thing on?
First, I must thank Janice. Not only for nominating me, but for being a wonderful person who always takes time out of her busy life to say hello and offer support to her friends. I appreciate it more than I can say! (And I will be back to visit you at the Jewelry Artist's Network, just as soon as I get a few things sorted. It's been wild.)
And second, I want to thank my posse of jewels (you know who you are!) for the love and fellowship we share every day at the Studio. You ladies give me something to look forward to every morning.
And next, of course, are all the wonderful lampworkers who keep me inspired and broke. Again, you know who you are.
And last, but definitely not least, I guess I really must thank my family, who distract me from beading and remind me that there is more to life than making jewelry.
And now, for my nominations:
The Energy Bible
Here are the rules if you’re nominated:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking everybody’s mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!