Thursday, August 9, 2012

Traveling bracelet takes a detour

My son popped into my studio for a chat this morning, and picked up the traveling bracelet. I dared him to put it on and let me take a photo; and being a good-natured sort of guy, he said sure. I think it looks great on him - and the color of his shirt co-ordinates with it beautifully.

He said that it gave him a very peaceful feeling, and he certainly looks like he's contemplating something in this photo!

So far, the bracelet hasn't made it out of my studio, but that will change. We've got the rest of the week for more adventures.

Memories of Istanbul was made by Sig Wynne-Evans, and imbued with positive thoughts and good, healing wishes. You can learn more about the project, and see the adventures that this bracelet has had, on her blog:  The Amazing Traveling Bracelets of Positive Energy and Good Karma.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Beautiful cuff, handsome young man!

Marcia DeCoster said...

Exactly my sentiments, beautiful cuff, handsome young man and what a sport!