Thursday, April 17, 2008

Spring Splurge

Sometimes there are things that I just can't resist. Like these cherry wood burl cabochons inlaid with turquoise from TazWood Finely Turned Creations. I've been thinking about them ever since I first laid eyes on one, and today I finally took the plunge and ordered some. Discovering that they were on sale made it that much easier for me to splurge!

I've used TazWood's beads before, and, in anticipation of getting these, I pulled out a purpleheart cabochon that I've had in my bead box for quite awhile now. I'll start on that one tomorrow while I wait for my new pretties to arrive.

I'm loving the seed beads and maille combination; I just finished a necklace, and I can't wait to start another one. Hmmmmm, wonder what color beads go with purpleheart?

No comments: