Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm writing again

Blogging has bit me with the writing bug again; I'm considering writing a book.  I'm nervous but excited; it's a long-term project and I've just started today.  I don't know if I'll be able to do this or not; I've always been a short-short writer.  But it's something I've always wanted to do, and the time just feels right to give it a go.

Not to worry, I'm in no way giving up making jewelry.  In fact, I may have finished the very large piece I've been working on; I just need to let it sit for a little while before I'm sure.  Sometimes it is hard for me to know when I'm done; I don't want to overdo it, but neither do I want to stop short.  

Hmm.  Maybe writing and jewelry making have something in common.  I've gotten used to stopping short when I write; maybe I can go on a bit more.  Time will tell.

No comments: