Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award

While I was hiding from the world, the lovely lady behind Releases by Roofydoof gave me this award. Thank you, Karyn!

I am very late in accepting, but I am deeply touched and honored. You see, this month I have not been feeling terribly creative.

I've started and abandoned ever so many projects, and, well, I've been doing a lot of wondering about my life and how I've spent it.

I won't bore you with the details - well, not today, anyway! - I'll just get on with the pleasant task of accepting this award.

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
  1. Post the award on my blog.
  2. Thank the person who gave it to me.
  3. Link to the person who gave this to me.
  4. Share a list of 7 things that you probably don't know about me.
  5. Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to.
  6. Share a link to their blogs.
  7. Leave a comment on their blog.

Seven things you probably don't know about me:
  • I'm five feet six and three-quarters inches tall, but I like to say that I'm five foot seven.

  • I don't like to be surprised by garden worms, though I no longer shriek when I do see them.

  • I will use a nut cracker to open unopened pistachio nuts.

  • I put garlic in everything that isn't a dessert.

  • I have already picked, cooked and eaten all 14 artichokes that my plants have produced (so far!) this spring.

  • I planted twelve more artichoke plants this year in the hopes of getting enough to actually freeze some for later.

  • Cream cheeses are my dietary downfall.


Here are the blogs I've nominated:

No comments: