Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In case you hadn't noticed . . .

May was a difficult month for me.

My father was in and out of the hospital; and two brain surgeries later, I'm happy to say that he's doing very well. It was utterly unexpected; he's been very healthy and active; in fact, he's in better physical condition than a lot of people half his age. You just never know what's around the bend.

Anyway, it was something I just couldn't blog about; and it was something that filled my mind so completely that I couldn't think of much anything else to write about, either. So not much blogging in May.

I'm hoping to do better in June.

4 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Sometimes life doesn't fit into blogging (or blogging into life, depending on the point of view). Again best wishes to your dad!

Must Create said...

So glad he's ok. I had one brain surgery and know it's much harder on the family than for the patient. Hope you can let the stress go. jude

Unknown said...

My thoughts are with you and I hope you have a better June. You never know when life will throw you a curve all we can do sometimes is just hang on til we get to the other side! Cyber hugs for you

Cynthia Newcomer Daniel said...

Thank you so much for your comments; he had a rough time of it, but it was just as hard on the rest of us! There is something about having even the most talented and well-educated of people poking around in a brain you love that is terrifying.

It's amazing what doctors can do these days; we are so grateful to them.