Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Paperback writer

I'm working on some new tales and some new styles, just for fun. They're not "serious" jewelry, they're playful, inexpensive, and cute. I was getting grumpy with trying to live the life of a Real Jewelry Designer; I finally realized that I just can't take myself quite that seriously. I need to play! Get off the swing set kids, Mom wants her turn.

Oh, and in case you were worried about me, I'm not setting the precious metals aside forever; just tempering them with a bit of steel now and then. I expect my designs and I will both be stronger for it. I had such a wonderful time yesterday, playing with maille and glass, and today I'm going to make some more. Umm, right after I do the grocery shopping. Yeah, there's not a lot to eat around here!

So keep an eye out at Etsy for my Paperback Line, 'K? It will be debuting in a day or two. I'm really excited about it, and I'm having so much fun putting it together!

No comments: