Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A little bit of this

. . . and a little bit of that.  Yup, that was my day today: laundry, vacuuming, taking pictures, errands . . . nothing major, but a lot of little things checked off my "to do" list.  And, I know you want to know about this: my stash of wire is still there; no wire was used for anything by me today.  

What a very strange thing to celebrate!  But I'm scared that inspiration will strike and I won't have enough wire to make it real.  I'm not a sketcher, you see; although I have, from time to time, drawn things down, it isn't the way I really like to work.  I like to work things out in my head and make them happen in 3D.  I think better in three dimensions; I have trouble moving from thought to paper to reality.

Something always gets lost in translation.

No comments: