Sunday, January 6, 2008

Use 'em up!

Well, I solved two problems with one bracelet today: the wire issue that I wrote about yesterday, and the surplus of beads in my bead box. This morning, I decided to use up some little silver lentils that I had made awhile ago; one lentil between each maille link, and the bracelet I started yesterday was finished with only two more maille links made.

So I dodged the bullet on that one, and now I will have enough silver left to finish the other bracelet. Beyond that, though, I think I'm sunk. Of course, I could switch to 20 gauge and use that coil up, too. I wonder what these weaves would look like with smaller rings....

No comments: