Friday, December 12, 2008

Where have I been?

I just got asked that question, so I decided to tell y'all. I've been so busy working on our new house and moving stuff that my only recreational activity has been sleeping.

Sad, but true.

I keep hoping that things will settle down, but it's been go-go-go all the time. This week and next I've been especially busy shuttling my teens back and forth to school; although we are mostly moved into our new house (the furniture came last Saturday!) their school semester doesn't end until the 19th. Being that we only moved about 15 miles away, it seemed to make more sense to let them finish the semester before changing schools.

Two weeks of driving them back and forth didn't seem like much of a hardship, considering.

It really isn't that big of a deal, but it has made my days rather frantic. It seems as though I am always going one way or the other, without much time to stop and think. I think I'm looking forward to their winter break as much or more than they are!

No comments: