Friday, February 1, 2008

Frozen in time

Metaphorically and literally, time has been interesting lately; it weaves and wobbles and isn't as predictable as it used to be. I'm sure it will return to normal one of these days, but for now, it is quite a wrinkled mess.

I haven't yet found a way to iron it out; I suspect that only time and love will do that. It always does. So I am waiting.

But that's not all; today time is frozen as a major ice storm passes over us.

There are icicles on all the trees and bushes, and, although I will do quite a lot for a good photo, standing outside in the freezing rain is not on that list.


If the rain stops before dark and the ice lingers, I just might wander around a bit and take some more pictures; but for now, here's what I can see from my porch.

No comments: