Sunday, February 17, 2008

You made my day!


I received a wonderful surprise this morning: Miss Moon awarded Jewelry Tales the You Make My Day award.

Thank you, Miss Moon!


Now here are my choices:

Jewelry by Jennifer Casady
Jennifer is my inspiration and a great friend. She has generously shared her knowledge, freely and without reservation. Without her, chainmaille would still be on my list of things I want to learn instead of something I'm able to do. You rock, lady!

Beadles
Gail makes some of my very favorite beads and I can always count on her to cheer me up when I'm down. Okay, so her blog needs work, but her beads are totally inspiring!

Mysticafelicity
You want to see creative and amazing productivity? Mysticafelicity will knock your socks off.

Art Bead Scene
Talk about inspiration! This is a blog to check every day. It never fails to give me something to think about, and talk about eye candy . . . yum!

Jewelry Weblog
And last, but definitely not least, The Jewelry Weblog is the place to go to see what's happening and who is making it happen.


To pass the award on, here are the details:

  1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.

  2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.

  3. Display the “You Make My Day Award” logo.

  4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

1 comment:

Cindy Gimbrone said...

The editorial staff of ArtBeadScene.com says thank you for list Art Bead Scene as one of the blogs that make your day!