Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This is why . . .
I'm not a businesswoman

I make plans, I work on executing them, and then, before I finish, I'm off in a different direction. It's not that I'm highly distractible; I just get ideas. Ideas that I cannot let stand; ideas that grab me by the hand and lead me into wonderful new places.

Let me explain. I was working on the tutorial I'm writing, when suddenly, a new idea struck. With just a little bit of this, and a little bit of that, my earring design would make a stunning beaded bead. It will only take a few minutes to work it up; I must see it now, before I forget. Of course, my first go needed a little tweaking, and then it needed a variation, or two, or . . .

yup.

I've been at it all day. But it's all good; now I'll be able to offer two tutorials very soon. A necklace and a pair of earrings that coordinate!

No comments: