Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Never volunteer, right?

I seem to remember that bit of advice from somewhere, but I am constitutionally unable to follow it! So yes -- I've volunteered myself again, and for a rather big job, at that.

But I think it will be fun. (Famous last words.) No, seriously! Y'all know that I love to write, and I've taken on the SATeam Blog as my new project. SATeam is an Etsy team that I belong to; it's a great bunch of people from all over the world who love to make and sell jewelry on Etsy.

It's a fairly new team, but we're really coming together. The level of enthusiasm, help, and hand-holding can't be beat. We've been working really hard to get everyone's shop open and ready for sales. That's mostly done . . . and now it's time to blog about it!

That's where I come in. I don't know a lot about selling, but I can surely write. Lots. I'll be posting pictures, information, gossip, news of special promotions and sales, and all sorts of other things over there on a daily basis.

Shhhhh, here's a heads up: we've got a wonderful freebie and discount promotion starting on Friday. Get over there and check it out, but don't tell anyone I spilled the beans!

No comments: