Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tut time

Yup, that's been the focus of my day! I've drawn a bunch of diagrams, and written a couple of pages. It was a good day's work; I'm pleased with my progress so far. If I keep this pace up, I'll have it finished quite soon. When I write, I like to keep at it until I finish; I get my momentum going, and I like to keep it going. I've always been one to finish things well before their deadlines.

This one is a self-imposed deadline; the editors at Bead and Button told me to work at my own pace. Little do they know that my pace is a fast one; it's just the way I am. I was that annoying kid in elementary school who started researching my reports the day they were assigned, and had them ready to turn in several days before they were due.

I love to start things, and once I start, I like to keep going.

No comments: