Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

It's a bright shiny day here; yesterday's storm has blown away and left us with blue skies and temps above freezing. It just doesn't get any better than that! Most of the snow and ice has melted, leaving just patches of white on the ground. I've half a mind to grab my camera and head out; I'm always saying that I want to do some winter shoots, but I never seem to go. I'm afraid I'm just not too fond of being outside, tramping around, when it's cold!

But, whatever we end up doing today, it's a beautiful Christmas Eve here. I hope it is equally beautiful where you are, and I hope that you, too, will take a moment to think about what you are thankful for on this day. My heart is full today; I hope yours is as well.

Peace and love to you on this Christmas Eve.

No comments: