Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's almost time!

Monday, March 16th is the last day to submit a design, and after that comes The Big Reveal at The Beader's Muse. Yup, next week everyone will get to see the Muse in all her glory. I'm showing a small corner of my piece, but the muse is nowhere to be seen in this snippet. You'll just have to wait!

I can't wait to see all the ways the Muse has been used. It is going to be amazing to see her in so many different settings, from so many different beaders. The kit had something for everyone, from seeds to crystals, and, of course, we were welcome to include items from our own stashes. I added more seed beads (big surprise, that!) and some chain maille. I wanted this piece to be representative of my favorite techniques. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how she inspired everyone else.

So I hope you will join me next week, and take a look at all the entries. After the Big Reveal has been made, I will put my entry, and the story that goes with it, on Jewelry Tales. Until then, I'm waiting, very impatiently . . .

No comments: