Monday, July 6, 2009

I think it's done

But, because I never really know if something it done, or I'm just feeling done with it, I'll wait until tomorrow to decide for sure.

I ended up having 13 beaded beads in it; 12 from Bead Origami's tutorial, and one of mine. I'd made my bead for the challenge early on, but then had no clue what to do with it. It's funny how sometimes learning something new can make all the difference!

Only one of the beads actually follows the tutorial; the rest are variations. Most of the variations just use different beads; a couple are actually verging on being individuals. It's a fun necklace; if I still feel that it's done tomorrow, I'll take photos and share it.

1 comment:

Must Create said...

That necklace is gorgeous. So evocative of water and sea. You are awesome with your beadwork.
judy