Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where has the week gone?

I can't believe how quickly this week has gone!

And I'm not entirely sure what I've done with it. Certainly not everything I'd hoped to do with it; but then, that's hardly as surprise. Most weeks I have more that I'd like to do than is really possible to do.

Looking at my bead board, I discover that I made three variations of a bracelet (the tutorial is in the process of being written) and a handful of beaded beads that may or may not end up in a contest entry. The contest is the Haute Couture Contest - Inspired Wearable Bead Art, and my current inspiration is drawn from this piece.

I say current, because I may well change my mind and start over with another one before the due date.

Told you I tend to plan more than is reasonable.

No comments: